Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Hierarchical Temporal Memory (HTM)

ON Intelligence is an innovative book about a new theory of how intelligence actually works. You can join the discussion for this book here.

Based on the theory in this book, the author Jeff Hawkins invented a model "Hierarchical Temporal Memory (HTM)" to approach the implementation of intelligence. I found the essential property of HTM can inspire us to implement itself in some data-flow oriented programming language such as LabVIEW. Also I noticed the very useful relevance between genetic programming and HTM. I will take time to discuss it in more details.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, July 13, 2006 12:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

這裡並沒有你的完整資料呀
因為仍然沒有你的生日日期
最近好嗎?

 
At Monday, August 06, 2007 11:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot! It is a really useful and interesting information. Because of the fact that I haven't been doing it for a long time, I can't remember all details now. You inspired me to work at it again!

 
At Monday, August 06, 2007 11:15:00 AM, Blogger Claude Z.H. Wang said...

Welcome to come and discuss often~ :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home